The 508 Saloon with HYbrid4 engine takes one of Peugeot's most popular saloon cars of recent years and adds our latest modular HYbrid4 technology, introduced as a world first on the 3008 HYbrid4.
The 2.0-litre HDi 163 Diesel engine which powers the front wheels is combined with a 37 bhp electric motor which drives the rear wheels, all of which means optimal driving performance, low CO2, impressive fuel economy, versatility, and most importantly the lowest-in-sector Benefit in Kind (BIK) taxation, plus 100% Capital Write-down Allowance, meaning that there is no further value to be carried over for taxation into the following year.
The 508 Saloon with HYbrid4 boasts an impressive spec, similar to the top-of-the range 508 Allure, but when you add the dynamic benefits of our HYbrid4 technology, it outstrips the competition. Standard features include:
- Keyless entry with Stop & Start button
- Cruise control with speed limiter
- Automatic parking brake with Hill Assist
- Automatic dual-zone air conditioning
- Electric folding door mirrors
- Peugeot Connect Navigation (RT6) with Bluetooth
- Peugeot Connect SOS and Assistance
- Automatic headlamps and wipers
- 18” alloy wheels
- Half leather seats
The 508 Saloon with HYbrid4 has good looks which are entirely matched by performance. 200bhp and four-wheel drive combine with low CO2 emissions to give you the best of both worlds.